Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We analyzed the most searched commercials in the hours following the big game and compiled the top 10 most-viewed ads the day after.
- Speaking of big ads from the big game, we studied how one of them went viral before it even aired on television.
- We found a new challenger to the fastest-rapper crown in Poland.
- We highlighted the most popular videos in Wisconsin the day after Green Bay won its trophy.
- We learned that gospel music is popular in places that were both expected and unexpected.
- We examined video search data for the terms "Egypt" and "Iran".
- And we continued to highlight each day's top videos including this one of UConn QB Johnny McEntee's football skills that started out popular in Hartford and grew nationwide :
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends