Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We collected 10 captivating and popular "Tilt-Shift" videos from talented filmmakers around the world.
- We saw that family videos starring dramatic children are not just popular in the United States.
- We tracked how President Obama's 2012 campaign announcement video was shared across the web.
- We found a trick shot montage that's big in Cleveland.
- We discovered why Rebecca Black's "Friday" might be sticking around longer than lots of other viral phenomenon.
- And one of the biggest debates of the week revolved around the authenticity of this incredible footage involving roadside debris:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends