Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We discovered a mini-Warbler just as he was starting to grab the attention of "Glee" fans around the country.
- We studied how that "cat hug" got so popular.
- We may have met the next Susan Boyle.
- We stumbled across some very unusual sports.
- We highlighted some big celebs who've posted personal messages to their channels.
- We tracked the popular videos starting to come out of the pre-E3 press conferences.
- We saw how some musically-inclined people utilized the Les Paul Google doodle.
- And T-Mobile showed us what it would be like to play Angry Birds in real life:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends