Have you joined Camilo's #AeropuertoChallenge on YouTube Shorts yet?
On Tuesday, September 6, Camilo and YouTube announced the #AeropuertoChallenge, available only on YouTube Shorts. The ongoing challenge invites Camilo’s “Tribu” around the world to create Shorts that highlight moments of joy and fun in their lives using the song “Aeropuerto” and including the hashtag #AeropuertoChallenge in the description. From Colombia and Spain to the United States, the “Tribu” has already many incredible Shorts from Susy Mouriz, La Granja del Borrego to Javier & Exi.
What’s more, on October 9 at 1 PM local time in Spain / 4 PM ET Camilo will present a unique concert “Concierto desde la Puerta de Alcalá” for the enjoyment of the whole family and free to all audiences at the Puerta de Alcalá. The concert will be broadcast to the whole world at 4:00 PM ET on Camilo’s Official Artist Channel.
How to participate in the #AeropuertoChallenge on Shorts?
- Open the YouTube app, click the (+) button at the bottom of the navigation bar and select “create a Short”
- Click on the “Add music” button and select “Aeropuerto” by Camilo
- Long press the “Record” button to record your video
- Click (v) followed by “Next” to customize your video. Make sure to include #AeropuertoChallenge in the title and make it public
- Click on “Upload/Post” and that's it!
To date, the official music video for “Aeropuerto” already has more than 8.5 million views on YouTube. In the last year, Camilo has reached more than 15 million subscribers on his Official Artist Channel. He has amassed 1.8 billion views globally on YouTube over the last 12 months. DE ADENTRO PA AFUERA, his most recent studio album, produced and composed by Camilo and Édgar Barrera, includes stellar collaborations with Alejandro Sanz, Camila Cabello, Evaluna Montaner, Grupo Firme, Myke Towers and Nicki Nicole.