We’re excited to tell you about upcoming workshops that will be on Google Plus Hangouts on Air every week until the beginning of October. These are designed for all YouTube creators. Please join us every Wednesday at Noon PT / 3pm ET at the YouTube Creators Google Plus Page.
These workshops are organized in three sections: pre-production, production, and post-production. If you already feel great about pre-production but want to learn more about production and post-production, for example, feel free to come to only those sessions that interest you.
Full schedule below:
- July 18, 2012: YouTube Product Overview (add to calendar)
- July 25, 2012: Pre-visualization and Storyboarding (add to calendar)
- Aug 1, 2012: Choosing Your Equipment (add to calendar)
- Aug 8, 2012: Introduction to Cinematography (add to calendar)
- Aug 15, 2012: Lighting and Sound on a Shoestring (add to calendar)
- Aug 22, 2012: Green Screen Techniques (add to calendar)
- Aug 29, 2012: Lighting (add to calendar)
- Sept 5, 2012: Sound (add to calendar)
- Sept 12, 2012: Basic Editing Techniques (add to calendar)
- Sept 19, 2012: Finishing: Color Correction, Sound Mixing (add to calendar)
- Sept 26, 2012: Developing Your Audience on YouTube (add to calendar)
- Oct 3, 2012: Improving Your Channel with Analytics (add to calendar)
If you’d like to receive email updates about upcoming workshops or be part of the on-screen Hangout audience, please sign-up here.
We look forward to seeing you in a G+ Hangout soon! Again, they’re on Wednesdays at Noon PT / 3pm ET.