If you're one of the millions of fans out there with a fantasy football team, the next few weeks are crucial: every point, every yard, every tackle can make all the difference in the final rankings. It's time to get your lineups ready: who are you going to start and who are you going to sit? Ultimately, it's up to you, but there's no shortage of fantasy sports experts on our site with timely tips and advice. Here's a few armchair experts:
* Not sure how to construct your roster in these final weeks? The crew behind the Fantasy Football Show pride themselves on personally answering email questions:
* Fantasy Fanatics Rob Shaw and Rob Nucatola from SHPORTSTALK offer an overview of the NFL and key insight into who's performing and who's not, week in and week out.
* David from ABTFantasyFootball scours the waiver wire so you don't have to.
* Whom to pick up and whom to dump? The Fantasy Sports Girls have indispensable advice as you're making the playoff push.
* Reporting live from his kitchen, Geno from statbeastsports weighs in with his picks and analysis.
* With the stated goal of dropping kick-ass fantasy football insight in an entertaining and creative way, the fellas at Testosterone Sports bring the noise every week.
* Last but certainly not least, CBS Sports has weekly tips for fantasy owners from Amber Wilson and Jamey Eisenberg.
If your team is hopelessly out of the running, you can still play spoiler with some shrewd moves. And, hey, there's plenty of time to put together a team for fantasy basketball and hockey.
Andrew B. aka playactionpass