Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we came across this past week:
- We highlighted the most popular videos in Minnesota as the labor dispute continued at the start of the week, and we tracked the influx of videos as protesters reacted to a vote in the Senate in the middle of the week.
- We measured which TED Talks have become the most popular.
- We studied how Rihanna and Eminem were able to top one billion views each to their music video channel.
- We saw how the latest iteration of the flash mob involves classical ballet and is from Germany.
- We noticed that NFL-fan song parodies are still happening in the off-season.
- We examined the popularity of just one word and asked, "Is Charlie Sheen Winning YouTube?"
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends